Friday, September 3, 2010

MMA Registration Forms

Dearest batchmates,

I will start collecting the MMA registration forms that were given out starting from 6th September, Monday. To those whom are interested to join, do fill up the forms and give me a photocopy of your IC along with the application fee of RM60. For your information, RM60 is for membership of 3 years (hence saving you the hassle of a fresh application each year).

I still do have some forms left with me if you're still interested to apply. My advice is that you come prepared with the photocopied IC and RM60 so that you can just fill up the form on Monday. (Since Tuesday onwards we're separated into different postings already).

IF you still want to submit the application forms after Monday, do contact Zia / myself personally. We are in surgery and internal medicine posting respectively. :)


Joanne