Monday, July 19, 2010

House behind the Mawar Hospital

My name is Miruna. I'm from Semester 8 - IMU, Seremban.

Currently, I am staying in a double storey house. The middle room of the house will be vacant in September. The rent is RM225.

The house is located just a few minutes away from IMU campus. No traffic problem.
There are grocery shops, restaurants, bakery, 7/11, Klinik Kesihatan Seremban (you need to go there during family medicine posting), bus station just at walking distance.
It is also very close to the town and KTM station. A very good neighbourhood (no fear of theft).
All female housemates.

Address:
Lot 7780, Jalan Rasah, Seremban.
Located behind the Mawar Hospital.

For further details, please contact me at the following numbers or feel free to email me.
Miruna - 0146314697 / 0169465461

Ganeswary - 017 6116508 (Contactable from Monday 26/7 onwards)

Thank you for your attention

Regards,

MiRuNa